Access the best
The mission of the Centre is to meet the needs of the Information and Telecommunication Industries through result-oriented trainings, innovative Research, ICT Professional Consultancy and Capacity building
core values we hold dear
The philosophy of the Centre for Information and Telecommunication Engineering is to sustain the core values of excellence, Integrity and Commitment in service delivery to humanity and ICT Industries.
The main objectives are itemized below:
- To conduct research, provide consultancy and training in ICT and Telecommunication related areas.
- To produce graduates furnished with requisite technical skills and professional expertise to work in Telecom or ICT companies.
- To give Non-Engineering but I.T inclined candidates the needed competence and Skills to work in Engineering Field.
- To encourage the spirit of Entrepreneurship
- To enable participants acquire detailed understanding of the technical, management and policy aspects of Information and Telecommunication Engineering.
- To produce outstanding candidates in the world of ICT through relevant degree and professional certifications.
- To proffer solutions to industrial problems through Software Developments.
Start with us!Enroll today.
How to get application form
Bank Payment (NGN20,000): ECOBANK 0523015935 , Center for Information and Telecommunication Engineering
send a scanned copy of your teller, completed form, purpose of payment and contact details to email@example.com
click the button below to download the form or call +2348037088490, +2348169382397
Young dynamic graduates of Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Physics, Physics-Electronic, Mathematics, Maths and Statistics or related fields in physical sciences, who have strong passion to work in the ICT and Telecom Industries.
Career oriented Engineering and Science professionals in Oil and Gas, Telecommunication or ICT sector., communications professionals, software engineers, system engineers, network professionals, RF and baseband Engineers, Radio planners, service developer, Equipment designers and telecom consultants, Digital Media executives, Equipment vendor, IT professionals, and others who plan on using, evaluating or working with GSM, EDGE, GPRS, 3G and other wireless networks,
Human Resource Development
The Centre will aggressively pursue human resource development programmes involving visiting scholars and researchers. It will also conduct training, workshops, symposia and seminars
Research and Development
The R&D activities would be industry-driven and would involve all organizations engaged in acquisition and commercialization of new ICT technologies.
Advisory and consultancy services
The Centre will play the leadership role in ICT policy formulation for different tiers of government. The centre will also offer consultancy services especially in the areas of ICT & Telecommunications
Industrial/ Professional Collaborations
The Centre will seek for collaboration with Multinational Telecommunications Companies like MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel, Ericsson, Huawei , ZTE, Nokia, Siemens etc